As a Spring Lake Village resident, you pay a monthly fee that covers this comprehensive service plan and replaces many of the bills you now pay individually. The monthly fee includes desired core services and support and advocacy for coordination when health care needs arise. The monthly fee is based on the size and style of residence you choose, as well as the number of people.
It’s no surprise that the meticulous maintenance of the grounds, weekly housekeeping and linen service, and 24-hour security enhance your quality of life. Of course, the wine country lifestyle enhances the entire dining experience. And, with the options of Life Care and Continuing Care contracts, integrated wellness, many other health services, along with a complete calendar of programs and events, your life is more convenient and comfortable.
Included in Your Monthly Fee
- A private, chore-free independent living residence
- Interior and exterior home and community maintenance
- Flexible dining plans offering variety and choice
- Weekly housekeeping and flat linen service
- Chef-prepared season menu offerings from fresh, locally-grown ingredients
- Electricity, gas, water, sewer, trash removal
- Access to community Wi-Fi internet, cable TV, telephone service
- 24-hour security
- Scheduled local transportation
- Access to a complete spectrum of care delivered by people you know and trust, including
- Assisted Living
- Nursing Care
- Peace of Mind knowing you have a solid plan in place