At Spring Lake Village we live in the very heart of a destination for travelers from around the world. People come to enjoy the stunning natural beauty, world-class vineyards, redwood forests, the Pacific Ocean, and other offerings of the famed Sonoma Wine Country.
And those wonderful enticements are part of our everyday lives—because we’re lucky enough to live here. Even so, Spring Lake Village offers much more than a beautiful setting.
Some of our amenities and programs are included below—and we are always expanding our offerings.
- Dining options in a variety of settings, including an elegant main dining room with beautiful views and the cozy Atrium Café
- Courtyards, walking paths, and gardens throughout the campus
- A wide variety of resident-initiated and organized social, cultural, educational, and recreational programs and events
- Sunlight-filled Great Hall
- Charming glass enclosed atrium with water fountain
- Library, meditative chapel, spiritual programs, auditorium, lounges for social gatherings, and business center
- Fitness center, including swimming pool and spa, including cardio and weight equipment designed for older adults, land and water based exercise classes
- This is a focus of the integrated wellness experience at Spring Lake Village, and the fitness and aquatics areas will be replaced with a new cutting-edge facility
- Studios for art, media, and cultural programs
- Personalized programs and resources for the mind, body, and spirit
- Specialty therapy services
- Emergency response system in each residence
- Premiere location with access to parks, recreation, shopping, medical services, freeways, restaurants, local wineries, cultural events, and Sonoma County attractions
- Commitment to sustainability in design, materials, and operational practices
- Scheduled transportation to local points of interest
- Small pets welcome
- Professional management and sponsorship with decades of experience and a sound financial position
- Beneficial setting featuring mature trees, beautiful vistas, and Santa Rosa Creek